Need help with:
- Contacts of employment?
- Disciplinary & maternity procedures?
- Redundancy exercises?
- Settlement of claims?
- Tribunal or Court proceedings?
We offer a specialised service in all areas of employment law for employers.
Feeling constrained by legislation?
Let us assist with all your Policy Documentation to ensure it complies with current Law.
Have you been:
- Made redundant?
- Discriminated against?
- Given a Compromise Agreement?
We offer a specialised service in all areas of employment law for employees.
We can help, contact us now
Employment Law in the News
January 20th 2009, Daily Mail – Employees on long-term sick leave are still entitled to paid holiday, EU judges have said.
17th December 2008, Daily Mail – Muslim waitress: I was sacked for refusing to wear ‘sexually available’ red dress
Additional Information on Employment Law
- The end for Subject Access Requests in Interviews
- E-Cigerattes in the workplace
- Hands up: all those who hate their job?
- New Maternity Rights – Now my partner can hold my hand at my pre-natal appointment
- It’s all about your grievance
- Employment Law: A Checklist for Employers
- How to reach the right candidates: 12 easy steps to a more effective online recruitment campaign
- Do I have to pay employees who turn up to work late or do not turn up at all due to severe weather conditions or disruptions to public transport?
- Short Term Absence – Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Deal With Sickness Absence
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Prayer In The Workplace
- Companies may be responsible for unwanted comments on Social Media!
- It’s too cold to work here!
- Ten Tips When Dismissing an Employee
- TEN COMMON DISCIPLINARY MISTAKES
- Small Business Briefing: FAQs on discipline
- FIT NOTES WHAT EMPLOYERS NEED TO KNOW
- Safety in The Workplace
- Recouping Costs Lost On Newly Trained Staff Who Leave Your Employment
- Compromise Agreements
- What Illnesses Are Employees Required To Inform You About?
- Are All Staff Entitled to Holiday Pay?
- Victimisation/Dismissal for Some Other Substantial Reason Can Cost You Dearly
- Sickness Absence Caused by Disability-Related Illness
- Sickness Absence: The Right to Carry a Holiday Forward
- New Dads to Get a Paid Month Off Work
- The Last Manager Told Me To Do It That Way
- A Porn-Again Surfer
- New Employment Pension Arrangements for the 1st October 2013?
- When Does a Resignation Take Effect?
- RECRUITMENT: Fabricated CV
- SICKNESS ABSENCE: Must you pay for private treatment?
- Annual Holiday Entitlement
- Disability Discrimination: Knowledge of Disability
- How Should You Terminate Your Employment?
- Jingle Bells or Alarm Bells?
- Bankruptcy does very definitely have a “sting in the tail”
- Can a Parking Space be a Reasonable Adjustment?
- Free Coffee?
- Sexual Harassment OF MEN
- £72,000 for Exclusion From Voluntary Redundancy
- Guess what? I’m pregnant again!
- FIT Note
- Employees Selling Their Stuff on Ebay
- Should Holiday Pay Include Commission?
- Religion & Belief Discrimination: Sunday Work
- Shared Parental Leave: Response to Consultation”
- Unfair Dismissal: Unproven Allegations of Historical Sexual Abuse”
- Should I give a leaver a reference?
- Change to Statutory Sick Pay puts more strain on Employers