Have you been Injured?
- In the car?
- in the street?
- At work?
- A criminal injury?
- Medical Negligence?
You may be entitled to compensation
- Car Accidents?
- Not your fault?
- Car off the road?
- Can’t afford or don’t want to pay for a hire car?
We can help.
Community Legal Service (formerly Legal Aid Board) & No Win No Fee Available
Written details on request.
Call us for a FREE initial assessment.
Can I make a claim?
Can you answer yes to these questions?
- Was someone to blame?
- Did the accident cause your injuries?
- Was the injury cause within the last 3 years or before your 21st birthday?
Was someone to blame?
Ask yourself, could my accident have been avoided? For example, was the other driver speeding or not looking out properly. Was the proper safety equipment provided at work or was the pavement unsafe?
Did the accident cause your injuries?
This is a matter best left to the medical expert to decide.
Was your injury caused within the last three years?
Although there are exceptions, the law states that a claim must be started in the court process within 3 years.
Additional Information on Civil Claims
- How is my claim valued?
- What will it cost me to claim?
- How long will my claim take?
- Litigation – What happens in a court claim
- No protection from discrimination for disabled air passengers, court rules 14 February 2012
- Common Copyright Myths 21/09/2012
- Termination Of Intellectual Property Licences, Are You At Risk? 21/09/2012
If you would like us to contact you to discuss an civil claim please fill in the form below (fields marked with * are required):