Personal Injury Claims
In the car?
in the street?
A criminal injury?
You may be entitled to compensation
Scroll down for a contact form or call 07000 269 25246 that’s 07000 ANY CLAIM
Not your fault?
Car off the road?
Can’t afford or don’t want to pay for a hire car?
We can help.
Call in for a free initial interview.
Community Legal Service (formerly Legal Aid Board) & No Win No Fee Available
Written details on request.
Call us for a FREE initial assessment. See our article below about how good our no-win-no-fee scheme is.
Can I make a claim?
Can you answer yes to these questions?
- Was someone to blame?
- Did the accident cause your injuries?
- Was the injury cause within the last 3 years or before your 21st birthday?
Was someone to blame?
Ask yourself, could my accident have been avoided? For example, was the other driver speeding or not looking out properly. Was the proper safety equipment provided at work or was the pavement unsafe?
Did the accident cause your injuries?
This is a matter best left to the medical expert to decide.
Was your injury caused within the last three years?
Although there are exceptions, the law states that a claim must be started in the court process within 3 years.
Additional Information on Personal Injury Claims
- Don’t answer that phone!
- Box Legal: Providers of Our After The Event Insurance (ATE Insurance)
- How is my claim valued?
- What will it cost me to claim?
- How long will my claim take?
- How good is our no win no fee scheme?
- Bizarre genuine Accident cases we have handled!
- General damages to increase by 10% Thursday 26 July 2012 by John Hyde
- Companies may be responsible for unwanted comments on Social Media!
- How to choose an Accident Claims Solicitor
- Medical Negligence
Below is a link to some information produced by Community Legal Advice. The information is in the form of PDF leaflets that you can download:
- Community Legal Advice – Personal Injury
- Community Legal Advice – Medical Accidents