About Berkeley Solicitors
Established in 1996 we are a practice who take pride in providing “old-fashioned” personal service and combining it together with the latest technology and legal skills.
Our Community Legal Service (formerly Legal Aid Board) Franchise accreditation and LEXCEL Standards Award reflects our demonstrated and on-going commitment to client care and the highest Legal Standards.
- We assist clients with a positive “can-do” attitude and we are always available to discuss concerns and problems.
- We provide City Centre skills together with High Street access and care and we believe that working closely with our clients ensures efficiency and good value for money.
- A comprehensive legal service for both private and corporate clients.
- Free initial interview.
- No Win No Fee schemes available.
- LEXCEL Awarded quality firm.
- Community Legal Service (formerly Legal Aid Board) Franchised specialist firm.
- Specialist Solicitors in Personal Injury/Accident work.
- Specialist Solicitors in Employment Law.
- Specialist Solicitors in Family Law.
- Specialist Solicitors in Litigation/Debt Collection.
Berkeley Solicitors’ Mission Statement
What are we about?
- To supply a total legal service centred on Clients’ needs and requirements.
- To assist clients to make the best out of the English Legal System.
- To be “there” for clients and to relieve them of the stresses of dealing with law.
- To provide straightforward Legal Advice using Plain English.
- To provide accessible services to all clients regardless of ability.
- To deliver an excellent standard of Legal Services with empathy, precision and sincerity.
- To offer clients advice for all problems, no problem being too large or too small.
- To progress client matter in an efficient and cost effective manner ensuring great value for money.
Below is some feedback we have received from our customers: